Mechanically extruded and pressed soybean meal is a product we have wanted to make for over ten years. We believe that soybean meal, when produced with quality, is a product that could benefit farmers and agriculture in New York State. Rather than shipping soybeans out of state to be ground or buying soybean meal from other states, we are now providing a local, centralized location to get high-quality soybean meal to the entirety of New York State.
~ 47% protein
≤ 7% residual oil
~ 67% bypass protein
94 – 95% dry matter
~ 14% aNDF
Our ProMax Soybean Meal is extruded and pressed in a highly automated facility. Our production process, on top of extruding and pressing, including crushing, cooling, grinding, and storing, is strictly controlled.
- Reduces the possibility of milk fat depression when fed to diary cows.
- Increased yields of 2 to 3 lbs/cow/day when comparing to solvent meal.
- Eliminates the need for other protein and energy sources in formulations such as solvent extracted soybean meal and other oils.
- Increased digestible lysine and other amino acids.
- Increased metabolizable energy due to higher residual oil content.
- Increased amino acid digestibility, including lysine and cysteine.
- Greater metabolizable energy compared to solvent meal (Figure ##)
- Increased percentage of dry matter means more available and useable nutrients.
- Increased lysine digestibility, which is the first limiting amino acid in swine diets. This leads to increased performance!
- Higher concentrations of nutrients due to higher percentage of dry matter.